Blue Line Club Arena
The Blue Line Club Arena was built in 1992 to enhance the amount of practice and lesson time available for hockey and figure skating participants. Connected by a walk-way to the Eagles Arena, both arenas share most amenities. Its ice sheet measures 85" X 185' and has standing only for spectators. Ice rentals are available October through March. April through September there is open roller hockey daily with evening rentals available. Public Skating hours are available starting Thursdays and Sundays in November.
1900 South 25th Street (Behind Eagles Arena)
- Locker Rooms
- Concession Stand
- Acceleration Center
- Connected to Eagles Arena
Blue Line Club Arena Schedule >>
Ice Rentals: Contact Scott Koberinski, 746-2750 for availability and rate
Open skating for everyone at the Blue Line Club Arena.
First Day for the Season, November 4 , 2012
Last Day for the Season, February 24, 2013
- $2.00 - 18 and Under
- $2.50 - Adult
- If you are enrolled in group lessons (must present your badge).
- If you are enrolled in youth hockey (must wear your Park District jersey).
- Thursdays, 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sundays, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM and 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM