Position type: Grand Forks Park District
The Grand Forks Park District is seeking applicants for seasonal positions including:
- Community Center Attendant – HIRING
- Golf Course Maintenance Workers – HIRING
- Arena Worker/Zamboni Drivers – HIRING
- Figure Skating Instructors – HIRING
- Outdoor Rink – Building Supervisors – HIRING
- Ice Arena Concessions Attendants – HIRING
- Other Miscellaneous Seasonal Positions – HIRING
Please Note: The minimum age requirement for landscaping, golf course, and park maintenance positions is 16 years of age.
The minimum age requirement for arena worker position is 18 years of age.
Download a GF Park District application from the employment homepage or pick up an application at the GF Park District office (1060 47th Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND 58201) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Applicants MUST complete an application for employment to be considered for the position.
The Grand Forks Park District owns and operates Choice Health & Fitness, King’s Walk Golf Course, and Lincoln Golf Course.
The Grand Forks Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.