Greenway Ski Days
Lincoln Drive Park
The Grand Forks Park District hosts an annual Greenway Ski Days event in the month of February. This event is FREE and open to the public, for all ages. This fun-filled winter event kicks off with a Friday night Candlelight Ski and a full Saturday of skiing, sledding, snowshoeing, ice skating, sleigh rides, a chili social and much more! The entire family can enjoy celebrating winter at Greenway Ski Days.
Greenway Ski Days Schedule of Events
(Times and shedule of event is subject to change.)
Saturday - Times subject to change
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Fun all day long!)
- 10:00 AM Event begins with Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Ice Skating and more!
(Ski equipment and snow shoes available for use and sponsored by The Ski and Bike Shop)
- 11:00 AM Chili Feed (while supplies last) Donated by The Gate
- 12:00 PM Sleigh Rides begin - Sponsored by American Federal Bank
- 1:30 PM Cardbard Sled Race - Sponsored by Leighton Broadcasting
Cardboard Sled Race
Participate in our annual Cardboard Sled Race! You can pick up cardbard at the Ski and Bike Shop.
This event is entertaining for both participants and spectators as sleds are creatively designed and decorated and raced down the sledding hill near Lincoln Drive Park.
Cardboard donated by US Corrugated and the duct tape is donated by Home of Economy.
Pick up supplies at The Ski and Bike Shop and create your very own cardboard sled and enter the race!
Other Event Sponsors: Clear Channel Radio
2013 Greenway Ski Days Flyer >> Available January 2014