Position type: Grand Forks Park District
The Grand Forks Park District is seeking applicants for seasonal positions including:
- Golf Course Maintenance – HIRING
- Golf Pro Shop Worker – HIRING
- Driving Range Attendant – HIRING
- Park Maintenance – HIRING
- Landscaping – HIRING
- Part-time Arborist – HIRING
- Lifeguards – HIRING
- Baseball Coaches & Umpires – HIRING
- Softball Coaches & Umpires – HIRING
- Youth Kids Camp Leaders – HIRING
- Concessions Attendants – HIRING
- Other Miscellaneous Seasonal Positions
Please Note: The minimum age requirement for landscaping, golf course, and park maintenance positions is 16 years of age.
Download a GF Park District application from the employment homepage or pick up an application at the GF Park District office (1060 47th Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND 58201) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Applicants MUST complete an application for employment to be considered for the position.
The Grand Forks Park District owns and operates Choice Health & Fitness, King’s Walk Golf Course, and Lincoln Golf Course.
The Grand Forks Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.