Description: Main duties during the winter months include the general building maintenance and the operation of indoor ice facilities at the ICON Sports Center. During the summer months is responsible to maintain the outside grounds of ICON Sports Center, Choice Health & Fitness, and Altru Wellness Village (AWV).
Download Full Job Description >
- Current Drivers License Required.
- Completion of a two-year technical program related to park maintenance and ice arena operation.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of indoor ice refrigeration systems.
- Three year’s work experience in a related filed.
- Experience in supervising personnel
- Summer Hours: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm | Monday – Friday.
- Winter Hours: Flexible hours and various shifts Monday – Sunday
- Some nights and weekends required; however, hours of operation of the arena and sports fields depend on the season. A shift rotation of various hours may apply depending on the events and activities of the season.
- $19.50 / hour (Depending on experience)
- Health, dental, pension, golf & gym memberships!
- Generous vacation, sick, and bereavement leave, voluntary benefits, flex spending, holiday pay, tuition and certification reimbursement, wellness program.
- Qualifying employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
- View Full-Time Benefit Information Here >
- 4/1/2023 (or until position is filled)
How to Apply:
- Email resume to [email protected]
- Apply online using the links above or pick up an application at the GF Park District office (1060 47th Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND 58201) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
The Grand Forks Park District owns and operates Choice Health & Fitness, King’s Walk Golf Course, and Lincoln Golf Course.
The Grand Forks Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If downloading application, complete and return with a current resume to:
GF Park District, Attn:
PO Box 12429
Grand Forks, ND 58208-2429