GREAT PLACE TO WORK, FLEXIBLE SHIFTS, TEAM ORIENTATED WITH GREAT BENEFITS!
The Grand Forks Park District is seeking a hard-working and motivated individual for the full-time, benefitted position of Municipal Arborist position.
JOB SUMMARY: Main duties include assisting with the beautification throughout Grand Forks. Perform routine maintenance of pruning, tree inspections, and tree removals of boulevards, parks, and city-wide sanitation and public safety program. Most of this work is performed outdoors in a team environment. Other duties include planting trees, winter snow removal, and landscape maintenance. Working with friendly staff.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have achieved a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Require three years of applicable work experience or training in an arboricultural field, or an Associate Degree in the field of Urban Forestry or a comparable related field.
- Current Driver’s License Required
Starting Pay: $19.50/hr + DOE
- 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday;
- 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Friday.
Application Deadline: Until filled
The GF Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.