The Grand Forks Park District is currently seeking applicants for a full-time, benefitted Park Maintenance II position.
Description: The position requires working in the Parks Department and performing a variety of tasks that are essential to the maintenance and delivery of parks services to the public.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Two years of experience working in turf related occupation or completion of a two year technical program in Park Maintenance is preferred but not required.
- Has met all the Critical Elements of Park Maintenance I position and in addition has accumulated additional knowledge and experience to perform the duties more effectively and efficiently along with accepting increased responsibility from the Supervisor.
- Possess or be able to acquire a North Dakota Restrictive Chemical Certificate.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the Grand Forks park District insurance carrier.
- $37,100 – $55,500 (Depending on Experience)
Application Deadline: January 21, 2022
Download a GF Park District application from the employment homepage or pick up an application at the GF Park District office (1060 47th Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND 58201) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Applicants MUST complete an application for employment to be considered for the position.
The Grand Forks Park District owns and operates Choice Health & Fitness, King’s Walk Golf Course, and Lincoln Golf Course.
The Grand Forks Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.