The Grand Forks Park District, along with Choice Health & Fitness, Kings Walk Golf Course & Lincoln Golf Course, is seeking a creative, strategic-thinking, and organized marketing professional for the full-time, benefitted position of Digital Media & Graphic Designer to join our awesome marketing team.
The Digital Media & Graphic Designer will be responsible for marketing promotions, graphic design, and online presence for the Grand Forks Park District and its entities King’s Walk Golf Course, Lincoln Golf Course, Choice Health & Fitness, and the Grand Forks Parks & Recreation Foundation. As an important member of the marketing team, the Digital Media & Graphic Designer will be responsible for planning, designing, and monitoring creative advertisements while managing all online, email, social media, and digital campaigns. This position will also coordinate media buys, video shoots, and photo shoots; assist with special events; and serves as a representative of the Grand Forks Park District at community events and meetings.
- This position requires a 4-year degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, or a related field – or an equivalent in experience required.
- 2+ years professional experience in Graphic Design and/or Marketing field strongly preferred.
- Must be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience in graphic design and the design of creative advertisements preferred.
- Strong understanding of the printing process and specifications strongly preferred.
- Experience in social media, online, and email marketing preferred.
- Experience using WordPress website software strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and creative copywriting skills required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record.
PAY & BENEFITS: The starting pay for the Digital Media & Graphic Designer is $43,000 depending on experience.
View Full-Time Benefit Summary Here >
HOW TO APPLY: If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to the Grand Forks Park District by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Application deadline is Friday, June 16, 2023 or until position is filled.
The Grand Forks Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.