Position type: Maintenance Garbage Crew
This is the perfect summer job! Outdoors, no evenings and no weekends.
Brief Description: Responsibilities include driving and picking up and dumping garbage cans throughout the parks system. Would be driving a 1-ton rear load garbage truck. The truck is equipped with a hydraulic lever operating system for dumping the garbage cans. Must be 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 years
- Starting Salary: $15.00/hour
- Hours of Work: Monday – Friday. 7:00 am – 10:00 am (estimating end shift time.)
- Seasonal summer position. June through October.
- Other: Driver’s License is required.
- Visit our website for more details of other job opportunities www.gfparks.org/Employment tab
The Grand Forks Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.