Description: Main duties during the Spring, Summer, and Fall include the maintenance of Lincoln Golf Course grounds and equipment including, but not limited to tees, greens, fairways, mowers, and utility vehicles. During the winter months this position is responsible for assisting with the supervising building maintenance and operation of indoor ice facilities and building grounds located at ICON Sports Center.
Download Full Job Description >
- Current Drivers License Required.
- Two years of related experience is preferred, but not required. We will train!
- Work schedule will vary, including rotating evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- $19.50 / hour (Depending on experience)
- Health, dental, vision, retirement, golf & gym memberships.
- Generous vacation, sick, holiday pay, voluntary benefits, flex spending, tuition and certification reimbursement, wellness program.
- Qualifying employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
- View Full-Time Benefit Information Here >
- 4/1/2023 (or until position is filled)
How to Apply:
- Email resume to [email protected]
- Apply online using the links above or pick up an application at the GF Park District office (1060 47th Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND 58201) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
The Grand Forks Park District owns and operates Choice Health & Fitness, King’s Walk Golf Course, and Lincoln Golf Course.
The Grand Forks Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GF Park District