ICON Sports Center is the new location of the Grand Forks Park District administrative main office.
Established December 2014, ICON Sports Center is a 91,500 sq. ft., state-of-the-art youth ice arena featuring 2 official USA Hockey sanctioned size rinks; 10 team locker rooms; 410 spectator seats per rink; lower & upper level concessions areas; a Community Room for special activities; sound barriers between each rink; viewing deck above each seating areas; and a central location to attract Canadians and Minnesotans. ICON Sports Center is a prime hosting location for local, regional, national, and international hockey tournaments and skating competitions.
Facility Information & Amenities:
1ST FLOOR | 73,836 sq. ft.
- 2 Ice Sheets – Rydellcars Rink & The Judd Rink (Both 200′ x 85′)
- Each of the 2 Rinks have:
- 378 Stadium Seats
- 40 Bar Stool Chairs at the Railing
- 200 Person Standing Room
- Allows for 618 total spectators
- 10 Locker Rooms
- 2 Officials Rooms
- Training Room used by Athletic Trainers during games
- Shooting and Stick Handling skills room
- Location of Grand Forks Park District Main Office
2ND FLOOR | 17,664 sq. ft.
- Community Room with a Viewing Deck Overlooking Both Ice Sheets
- Concessions Stand
- Dryland Training Room used for Choice Health & Fitness Performance Enhancement
- Blue Line Club Meeting Room
- Grand Forks Youth Hockey Association Business Offices
ICON Hockey Cam
Check out the live web cam streaming from both rinks at ICON Sports Center.
Technical Difficulties can be caused by a number of things. Here are a few helpful tips that may be helpful to remedy the solution.
Experiencing Issues with the Live Stream?
- Restart your device (computer, tablet, phone)?
- Reboot your internet modem and router? If using cellular connection, have you tried connecting to a wireless network (Wi-Fi)?
- Can you try another device? If you are with others, try see if they are experiencing similar issues on their device?
Reason We Ask:
This can help narrow down if the issue is with the device you are using, the internet connection, the website, application, or the internet at the cameras site.
We apologize for any inconvenience, if you are still experiencing issues with the stream you please contact us at:
Contact Stacey Brorson, our Sponsorship & Advertising Sales Representative,
for more information.
Formed in 2011, the Legends & Heroes Campaign Steering Committee was comprised of community volunteers, Grand Forks Blue Line Club and Park District representatives, who worked together to build a new ice arena next to the Choice Health & Fitness. Through community philanthropy, we were able to raise $11 million to construct the state-of-the-art construct arena.
Aside from providing local, year-round ice for families within our community, ICON Sports Center was been a prime hosting location for large hockey tournaments and skating competitions, including the co-host location for the 2016 IIHF Men’s U18 World Championship Tournament, along with the Ralph Engelstad Arena. With the ability to host many youth tournaments, the facility has made a great financial impact to the Grand Forks community, as well as assisted with adding to the quality of life of local hockey and figure staking families.