Elks Spray Park is free & open to the public!
DATES: May 27 – September, 2022
HOURS: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
*All dates are weather permitting and subject to change.
OPENING DATE: June 6, 2022
CLOSING DATE: August 14, 2022
*All dates are weather permitting and subject to change due to pool maintenance.
Large Group Notice:
Due to pool capacity and for the safety of all swimmers, we ask that large groups (ex. daycares, church groups, etc.) please contact Lisa Rollefstad, Sports & Recreation Manager, at 701.787.3482 before visiting the pool for availability and group rates.
Due to a lack of lifeguards, the following changes have been made to the outdoor pool schedules:
- MON-FRI: 12:00pm-5:00pm | 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Elks & Riverside Pools will close from 5:00-6:00pm daily to give our limited staff a much-needed break.
- Flotation devices can be used 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturdays | OPEN
- 1:00pm-5:00pm | 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Sundays | CLOSED due to lack of lifeguards.
- Riverside Pool will be open regular hours.
LAP SWIMMING HOURS
- June 16 – Aug. 14 | M & W: 7pm – 8:pm (Cost: $2)
AUGUST 1 – 14, 2022 | END OF SEASON HOURS
- Mon-Fri: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Sat: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Weekends hours may vary
1002 13th Avenue South,
Grand Forks, ND 58201
p: 701.746.2780 (seasonal)
GF Park District
Lisa Rollefstad | Sports and Recreation Manager
Individual Day Passes
- Adult | $5.00
- 16 & Under | $4.00
- 4 & Under (with adult) | $2.00
- Swim diapers required
- Non-Swim Day Pass | $1.50
- Lap Swim | $2.00
Group Day Passes
- 5 or Less People with an Adult | $15
- Monday – Friday 6:00 – 8:00pm
- Saturday: All Day
- Individual Pass | $70.00
- Family Pass (6 passes*) | $245.00
- additional passes are 50% off at time of pass purchase
- Non-Swim Season Pass | $20.00
- 11 Passes | $40.00
- Only available for purchase at the GF Park District main office